Residential Treatment Program at Suncoast
Suncoast Behavioral Health Center’s medically-supervised, adolescent residential treatment program provides long-term mental health treatment for adolescents ages 12-17, or at least in the 6th grade. We are here to help teens who are struggling with a mental health illness.
Residential Treatment for Adolescents
Our facility, located in Bradenton, Florida, provides treatment and support and to help adolescents work towards a smooth transition back to their homes, schools and communities with re-established healthy behaviors.
Our residential treatment program is delivered in a highly structured environment designed to provide teens an opportunity to learn skills to manage behavioral, emotional, educational, familial and social challenges. Our treatment team develops an individualized treatment plan that allows patients to build on their treatment goals.
Adolescent Residential Mental Health Services
The treatment options provided at our residential mental health facility build on the strengths and weaknesses of each individual, working on growth throughout their stay. We design a plan for your loved one, and our structured, evidence-based treatment is designed to address their specific and unique needs.
Services We Provide
- Individual Therapy
- Individual therapies provide one-on-one work with professionals who understand what your loved one is dealing with on a day-to-day basis and how to help.
- Family Therapy
- Understanding what your loved one is going through and how to help them is key to positive outcomes.
- Medication management
- Medication may be part of the treatment process, and our medical professionals will address that aspect of treatment.
- Activities Therapy
- Activities therapy can help your adolescent learn valuable life and coping skills through fun, supervised activities.
- Group Therapy
- Group therapies help your teen work through their own thoughts and feelings while seeing that they are not alone
- Individualized discharge and aftercare planning
- Your loved one’s treatment does not end as soon as they leave the facility. Our goal is to set them up for success after treatment, too.
Who We Treat
Our residential treatment facility for teens provides adolescent mental health residential treatment and behavioral residential treatment for several types of psychiatric disorder symptoms and mental illnesses. We are more than prepared to meet the needs of your loved one in a caring, structured environment.
What We Treat
- Depression/anxiety disorders
- Suicidal thoughts
- Impulse control
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Disruptive mood dysregulation
- Panic disorders
- Co-occuring mental health and substance use disorders
- Thought disorders/psychosis
- Bipolar Disorders and other mood disorders
Our Multidisciplinary Treatment Team
Residential adolescent mental health treatment isn’t one-size-fits-all, and we get that. Your teen is unique and has specific needs that have to be met — our multidisciplinary treatment team of mental health professionals is here to help.
Some of the medical professionals at Suncoast Behavioral Health Center include:
- Mental Health Therapists
- Mental Health Counselors
- Activity therapists
- Behavioral Analyst
- Registered Nurses
- Mental Health Technicians
- Certified Teachers
We can help. Contact us
Looking for mental health treatment for a loved one can be difficult. Suncoast Behavioral Health Center is here to help with your search.
Suncoast Behavioral Health Center, located in Bradenton, Florida, is here to help your loved one with teen residential treatment and mental health services.
Call us today at 941-251-5000 or contact us online to get started — we can help!