Youth Inpatient Programs
Suncoast Behavioral Health Center’s medically supervised inpatient child and adolescent program provides psychiatric evaluation and treatment for children (ages 5 to 12) and teens (ages 13 to 17) who need 24-hour care.
The program takes place in a highly structured, secure environment and provides young patients an opportunity to learn and practice behavioral skills to manage a wide range of emotional, behavioral and family issues.
Our treatment team develops individualized treatment plans and monitors progress so each child and adolescent can stabilize and return to a less restrictive environment as quickly as possible.
Symptoms We Treat
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Suicidal thoughts and self-harm
- Aggressive and impulsive behaviors
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Panic disorders
- Personality disorders
- Thought disorders and paranoia
- Co-occurring substance use disorders